CTR FOR FAITH ENGAGEMENT - One Place Media Pastor
The Media Pastor coordinates the production of our live worship service(s) and live streaming worship service; develops and implements a strategy for One Place’s footprint on its various media platforms; and recruits, develops and mentors a team of young adults in cultivating and utilizing their gifts in media ministry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties and responsibilities
- AV Responsibilities: recruiting scheduling and mentoring a media team to manage Pro-Presenter, Lighting and Cameras for live worship service(s) and live streaming worship service
- Audio: recruiting, scheduling and mentoring a audio team to run the sound for our live worship service(s) and live streaming worship service
- Social Media Platforms: Develop and implement a strategy for One Place’s footprint on its various social media platforms, by recruiting and mentoring a team
- Supervision and scheduling of the set up and teardown of OP Newbold Auditorium on Friday evenings and Sabbath afternoons.
- Be Present for three One Place Worship Services each month
- Attend the weekly Student Pastors’ Meeting
- Attend the weekly Pastoral Staff Meeting
- Attend the monthly Center for Faith Engagement student Chaplains meeting.
- Supervising the One Place Media Team
- Supervising the One Place Audio Team
- Suprevising the One Place Social Media Team
The desired qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Be Enrolled in Andrews University's schools as a student.
- A passion for Jesus and sharing His love with others
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- A self starter
- Would prefer availability for 2 full academic years
- Enjoys working with people individually and in groups
- Reflects the attributes of a skilled team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must possess the techincal competicies listed below
Able to use and teach others to use an audio sound board, video cameras, a multicam lifestream video switcher, Pro-Presenter, and various socail media platforms
Must have interpersonal skills to recruit, develop and mentor a team of young adults in cultivating and utilizing their gifts in media ministry.
Walking/sitting/standing and climbing stairs
Able to lift 15-25 pounds
Worship Service Enviroment
Social Distancing and Wearing a mask in common areas is required