Higher Ed Admin Programs
Higher education is one of the fastest growing areas of education in the world. Many faculty and administrators in higher education who do not have advanced degrees in their subject area often seek a degree in educational administration. As such, there is a high demand for higher education administration. This program has four degree options:
- Masters (MA)
- Prepares you for entry-level and midmanagement level positions at various higher ed institutions public and private colleges or universities and community colleges, in different areas of student affairs.
- Educational Specialist (EdS)
- Provides you with the opportunity to seek mid-level, administrative career advancement
- Doctor of Education
- Trains you to serve in administrative and executive positions
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Enables you to pursue careers in research and teaching.