Andrews Academy is a fully accredited Seventh-day Adventist coeducational secondary school, offering grades 9-12, located on the campus of Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Michigan. We trace our historical roots back to Battle Creek College, which was founded in 1874. We moved from Battle Creek to Berrien Springs in 1901 and occupied our present building for the first time during the 1978-79 school year.
Andrews Academy students come from every continent except Antarctica. Current trends in globalization can be heard in the many languages spoken in the hallways between classes.
Our dedicated faculty collectively represent over 200 years of teaching experience. Most faculty members have their master's degree and a number are actively pursuing post-graduate work.
Our history, curriculum and faculty are focused by a quote cast in bronze letters on our theme wall, “To restore in man the image of his maker is the object of education.” With this in mind, our mission is:
A Statement of Purpose
To restore in man the image of His maker, Andrews Academy is committed to:
1. Spiritual development through a scriptural compass.
2. Academic excellence, prompting contagious intellectual
3. Relationship building, strengthening a sense of
4. Leadership through service, as modeled by Christ.
5. World outreach, developing global awareness &
6. Celebrating diversity within a vibrant multicultural
7. Promoting a culture of whole-person health & wellness.
8. Creating a safe haven both physically and emotionally
9. Elevating music to honor God.
10. Nurturing innovative, engaging, passionate, and
Live…Learn…Love… for Eternity
WE ARE ACCREDITED BY