This page provides a number of resources, and links to resources, related to the assessment of student learning. The Andrews University documents are voted assessment documents that define the assessment process at Andrews.
Andrews University Documents
- Defining Assessment of Student Learning
- Creating Learning Outcomes
- Applying Bloom's Taxonomy
- Measurable Verbs for Student Learning Outcomes
- Classroom Assessment for Faculty
- Assessment Resources for NILOA
- Rubric Building Presentation
- Sample Rubrics from AALHE
- Value Rubrics from AACU
- Authentic Assessment Toolbox
Assessment Management System
For additional resources and personalized assistance, please contact the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.