We are committed to providing caring, quality Christian education. If you have a complaint about any aspect of our educational services, please follow these steps:
1. Read the Right to Appeal/Grievance section of the Andrews University Student Handbook, on pages 180-181.
2. If your complaint is about a specific course, first contact the teacher. Use the contact information provided in the course syllabus.
3. If the complaint is about other matters, please contact your department chair on campus, using contact information in the Andrews Bulletin.
4. If your concern is not addressed through contact with instructors or department personnel, please complete our Grievance Form. Grievances are reviewed within three business days. Steps to resolve the problem will be communicated to the email address included on the form.
5. Feel free to call the School of Distance Education at 269-471-6570 or email email@example.com for additional assistance with complaints regarding distance education services.
6. If the situation is not resolved, complaints may be directed to State complaint contacts using the contact information provided.