Adventist Continuing Education
It's never too late to continue learning! Consider lifelong learning opportunities awaiting you through Andrews Online. These include college courses or complete programs of study for personal and professional development, as well as continuing education units (CEUs) available through partnering Adventist ministries.
What are CEUs?
Continuing education is a measure of participation in non-academic professional training. One continuing education unit (CEUs) is awarded for every 10 hours of training. These credits are not eligible for use in an academic college or university degree. Continuing education provides the opportunity for you to update or broaden your skills or knowledge through non-credit educational options. These CEUs are accepted by many employers and professional agencies as evidence of your commitment to learning within your career. However, please check with your licensing board for your profession to ensure that a course meets their requirements. Please note that CEUs are not the same as CMEs or continuing medical education.
Continuing Education Suggestions:
Didn't find what you're looking for? Please tell us about your interest.
Continuing Education Units
- Please use the CEU Application Form to apply for CEUs for your training event.
- Questions? Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently we partner with the following organizations to provide certificates upon completion of approved continuing education units (CEUs):
- Adventist Community Services
- Adventist Risk Management
- General Conference Health Ministries
- General Conference Womens Ministries
- Nedley Health Solutions
- North American Division Children Ministries
- North American Division Health Ministries
- Zaokski Theological Seminary
Ministry leaders are invited to complete the application form or contact us for more information about approval for your quality professional development and training events.