Transcript Requests

Transcript Request Online - Andrews University only

Transcript Request Form  - for Griggs, Washington Adventist & Oakwood Universities

More Ways to Request a Transcript

Please note:
1.  A transcript requested is held until the student account is paid in full.
2.  Accreditation does not guarantee credentials or credits earned at  Andrews University will be accepted by or transferred to another institution. It is best to contact the receiving institution before taking classes for transfer to determine the transferability of credits and/or acceptability of degrees, diplomas, or certificates  earned.
3. When rush or duplicate transcript processing is needed for Washington Adventist or Oakwood University credits, submit the transcript request as usual to Andrews University. Once cleared, the student will be contacted to work directly with the Consortium partner to pay their rush or duplicate fees, per methods listed on their transcript webpages:  

Requesting transcripts to be sent to Andrews University? 

When applying to an Andrews University degree program, request official copies of transcripts from all institutions where you have completed one or more courses at the college level.

Here’s where to send incoming transcripts:

  • MAIL (for traditional paper transcripts): Andrews University Undergraduate (or Graduate) Admissions, 4150 Administration Drive, Berrien Springs, MI 49104
  • EMAIL (if digital transcripts require): (undergraduate) or (for graduate admissions)