The InBody 770 Assessment can provide you with invaluable biodata, including your body fat percentage, skeletal muscle mass, basal metabolic rate (BMR), visceral fat area, and more! These measurements enable you to goal set and track progress more precisely.
All personal training packages include a complimentary assessment. Packages of 5+ sessions include 2 complimentary assessments (at start and completion of package).
1. Assesments will be conducted by a trained staff.
2. Your appointment will take approximately 20 minutes. For information about what to expect click here.
3. Book your personalized body composition assessment now by using our online scheduling system here.
4. Please ensure that you prepare for the test according to the guidelines and booking policy (on booking link above).
5. You are responsible for managing your appointment online (scheduling and rescheduling).
6. Payment is due at the time of appointment. See below for pricing.
7. At the time of appointment you will be asked to sign a liability waiver (thus you must be 18 years of age or older).
8. Individuals age 18 or younger will have to have their parent or guardian accompany them to the appointment.
AU Students: One free analysis during the Spring '21 semester. Additional analysis $5
AU Employees: $10
ACW Members: $15