1. Students apply for admission to the Andrews University program at least one year before the desired transfer term. The AITP Administrator at the partner institution is included in Andrews University admission communication with the transferring student.
2. Andrews University academic advisors will liase with students and their institution's academic advisors to select classes meeting their chosen Andrews University program requirements.
3. Andrews University online classes may be taken to supplement the partner institution's classes so that the student is on the shortest path to completing Andrews program requirements. The current Andrews University tuition rate will apply for online courses.
4. Qualifying students must meet the admission requirements of Andrews University both at the point of admission to the transfer program AND at the time of transfer to Andrews University. Where English Language proficiency standards for admission differ, the admission requirements for the Andrews University program into which the student is transferring must be met before they register into the first term of the new program.
6. Students will normally transfer as sophomores or juniors from partner institutions; Andrews University affiliate campus students are admitted as continuing students with a change of campus and major in the transfer term.
7. The AITP tuition discount, published in January for the academic year starting in August, is around 50% of the current undergraduate tuition rate for main campus classes. Students will additionally be responsible for all living costs and fees related to specific classes and programs, at regular rates as published in the Academic Bulletin
8. The AITP tuition discount will be given for the number of terms to complete the Andrews program of study, with one additional semester. The number of terms the student is eligible for the discount will be included in admission communication. The tuition discount rate will be updated annually.