- Tuition for most undergraduate online courses is $385 per credit.
- Tuition is discounted to $175 per credit for interactive online courses offered through the Seize the Summer initiative.
- Tuition for courses open to high school students is $125 per credit.
- A general fee is added per registration: $50 for guest students (including high schoolers), $121 for Andrews distance degree students.
- Other fees apply for all campuses, depending on courses – late registration, change of registration, withdrawal incomplete.
Full information about fees and graduate tuition by online program is available at AU Bulletin - Financial section
For more details, please consult the following sources:
AU Bulletin - School of Distance Education
(Scroll down until you see Financial Information)
- Consortium Catalog financial section
- Your campus academic bulletin or financial office
Textbook prices and full order information are available for most online courses through the AU Virtual Bookstore
- Electronic check is the easiest way to pay online; debit or credit card payments are possible with a 2.75% service fee
- Payment can be made in full or in monthly installments (if completing a degree).
- Watch a video tutorial on how to use TouchNet to pay your Andrews account
- Andrews University degree students registering in January, May, and August can pay 40% of tuition and all fees at registration, with the balance due in three monthly payments. This option will be visible in Registration Central while completing the payment steps.
- Andrews University guest students (including high school students) must pay the total due at the time of registration.
- Students taking classes for Washington Adventist University or Oakwood University credit may fill out the Payment Plan Agreement as included in the Consortium Registration Packet to pay 40% of tuition and fees at the time of registration and 60% of tuition in three installment payments.
Persons who are 65 or older may receive a 50% discount for up to three undergraduate or graduate credits annually. To qualify, new students submit a copy of their driver’s license or birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org when registering for a class.
How can I make college more affordable?
You can look for the least expensive option for your classes, apply for grants, and minimize your loans. Learn more
Federal financial aid may be available to Andrews degree-seeking students if the following conditions are met:
- A student must be admitted to a program that leads to an associate’s, bachelor’s or graduate degree. If the program leads to a certificate or credits are taken for transfer to another university degree, the student is not eligible for aid for that course.
- The courses are registered by the drop/add date for the on-campus Fall or Spring semester.
- A minimum of 6 credits are registered.
- The courses are completed within the semester they are registered.
- When registering for self-paced courses as a degree-seeking student, it is important to speak to your Financial Aid Advisor regarding your plans. Your course load determines your Financial Aid eligibility.
Financial aid from sources other than Andrews University may be applied toward the costs of self-paced courses as long as the student is taking an equivalent number of credits on-campus. Federal financial aid is not available to guest students or non-degree students.