Our mission is to enhance the well-being of our members by promoting opportunities for connecting them to fellow alumni, to the Andrews University Social Work Department, to Andrews University, and to the profession.
As the Social Work Alumni Board, we aim to reach two main overarching goals:
Be a resource & support to fellow SOWK alumni
- Post and share employment notices/opportunities
- Provide CEU opportunities
- Share Information and updates about new programs, trainings, classes, licensure, and events at Andrews.
- Support the SOWK Deptarment
Connect with current students by sharing internship, CEU, and mentorship opportunities
- Conduct CEU presentations (sharing responsibility with faculty)
- Recruite potential students (Career Fairs, etc.)
- Update Alumni page on Andrews Social Work website
(Left to Right)
Jan Wrenn - Faculty Sponsor
Kristen Jones - Co-chairman
Silvia Dyson - Co-chairman
Chelsea Burrows (Not Present)