"The Good News About Marriage"
ACFRP Conference July 20-22, 2017
Thu, July 20, 2017 @ 07:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fri, July 21, 2017 @ 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat, July 22, 2017 @ 09:30 am - 08:00 pm
Hey Campus Family!!!
We are in Still Need of a Few More VOLUNTEERS to help out with THIS Week's ACFRP Conference.
That stands for Adventist Conference for Family Research and Practice!!!!
THIS Year we are talking about "The GOOD News About Marriage" and have really Phenomenal Speakers coming to present various workshops that WE Know You WILL Be interested in.
Some Topics INCLUDE:
- “Theological Foundation for Life-Partner Selection”
- “Noviazgo, Matrimonio y Sexo En La Cultura Juvenil: ¿Por qué la Iglesia debe hablar de ello?
- "Marriage and Sex in Youth Culture: Why should the Church talk about it?"
- “Family Systems Concepts: Application to Counseling Couples”
- “Adventist Engaged Encounter: A Marriage Preparation Model”
- “Beyond One: The Fiscal, Gender and Emotional Landscape of Single Parenting Underline”
- “Marriage Scope: Helping Couples Assess and Promote Healthy Habits in Marriage”
- “Restoring Christian Marriages”
- “Great News! A Very Bright Side of Troubled Family Members”
That's a GREAT Question!
Here's the Answer:
Won't you take some time from your busy life to COME and Check US OUT!!!
Did We Mention, Volunteers ATTEND FOR FREE?!!!!!
Related Website(s): https://www.andrews.edu/sem/reled/acfrp_conference/
Nadia Joseph-Williams, Justyn Stepp & Dr. David Sedlacek