Andreasen Center for Wellness Ribbon Cutting
Ribbon cutting/grand opening, Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
The ribbon cutting for the Andreasen Center for Wellness will take place Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019. There will be an open house on Sunday, Sept. 29 and the Center will officially open for business on Monday, Sept. 30.
“I am extremely happy we are finally able to officially announce the opening of the new Center, and the whole team is excited to get ready to open the doors,” says Dominique Gummelt, director for University Wellness and executive director of the Andreasen Center for Wellness.
Tours of the Center are currently available on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 28: 5 p.m.
- Monday, June 10: 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 24: 5 p.m.
- Monday, July 8: 12 p.m. (tour and sign-up event)
- Wednesday, July 10: 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 17: 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 24: 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 31: 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 7: 5 p.m.
- Monday, August 12: 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 14: 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 16: 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 21: 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 28: 5:30 p.m.
Pre-sales will begin immediately following the July 8 tour, with a membership sign-up event from 1–4 p.m. Membership information will be available at andrews.edu/wellnesscenter.
The offices of University Wellness and the Andreasen Center for Wellness are temporarily located in the red brick building across from the Pioneer Memorial Church parking lot. “Come and connect with us on a tour,” says Justin Neu, manager of the Andreasen Center for Wellness. “We would love to show you the progress of the Center as we get closer to our grand opening. Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on employment opportunities, sales promotions and future events.”
For continued information about the Andreasen Center for Wellness, bookmark the following sites: