ACW InBody770 Assessments
Receive residence hall co-curricular credit for partaking!
Thu, September 30, 2021 @ 12:00 am - 12:15 am
Fri, October 29, 2021 @ 12:00 am - 12:15 am
Mon, November 1, 2021 @ 12:00 am - 12:15 am
Wed, December 1, 2021 @ 12:00 am - 12:15 am
For the months of September and October, we are offering residence hall co-curricular credit for students who schedule and complete the InBody 770 Assessment. To receive credit, you must bring your confirmation sheet to a Meier Hall dean.
The InBody 770 Assessment can provide you with invaluable biodata, including your body fat percentage, skeletal muscle mass, basal metabolic rate (BMR), visceral fat area, and more! These measurements enable you to goal set and track progress more precisely.
Schedule your assessment HERE.
1. Assesments will be conducted by a trained staff.
3. Book your personalized body composition assessment now by using our online scheduling system here.
4. Please ensure that you prepare for the test according to the guidelines and booking policy (see above).
5. You are responsible for managing your appointment online (scheduling and rescheduling).
6. Payment is due at the time of appointment. See below for pricing.
7. At the time of appointment you will be asked to sign a liability waiver (thus you must be 18 years of age or older).
8. Individuals age 18 or younger will have to have their parent or guardian present.
9. For an in-depth interpretation of results, click here.
AU Students: Free