If your course requires you to take an examination or in case you need to schedule a midterm or final exam please follow this procedure:
- Proctor must be arranged by student
- Proctor must meet one of the following criteria:
- Local SDA minister
- Leader in local SDA church or conference or union
- Can NOT be a personal friend or relative
- Someone petitioned by student and approved by professor
- Proctor must be willing to make arrangements with professor’s secretary for the taking of exams.
- Proctor must administer exam per specific course’s requirements.
- Proctor is responsible for sending completed exam to professor’s secretary per instructions.
Student will find a proctor, and provide professor's secretary with his/her full name, profession, mailing address, telephone number and an e-mail address.
- Proctor will contact professor’s secretary via e-mail on behalf of the student.
- Proctor will inform the professor’s secretary of student’s name, course, and exam requested. Proctor will also provide instructions on how to send examination (email or FAX).
- Professor or secretary will mail or e-mail or FAX the examination and instructions to the proctor.
- Proctor will administer the examination according to attached instructions.
- Upon completion of examination, the student will give the exam to the Proctor.
- Proctor will return examination to professor’s secretary as per instructions.
- Student will be notified of grade via e-mail or website from professor.
You are also welcome to contact us with your requests for an examination or in case you have any questions.