Volume 5 No 2 (Autumn 2011)
Articles are available on this website online if you see a weblink. The remaining articles of this issue are available in print to current subscribers. To get each issue mailed to you please subscribe to JACL.
- Embracing a paradox in leadership. JACL, 5(2), 4-6. Read article.
- Livesay, D. (2011). Sanctifying God before the people. JACL, 5(2), 8-17. Read article.
- Hamel, G. (2011). Organizing the church to outrun change. JACL, 5(2), 20-35. Read article.
- Cafferky, M. (2011). Leading in the face of conflicting expectations: Caring for the needs of individuals and of the organization. JACL, 5(2), 38-55. Read article.
Towards A Theology Of Leadership:
- Huizing, R. (2011). Bringing Christ to the table of leadership: Moving towards a theology of leadership. JACL, 5(2), 58-75. Read article.
- Wolf, T. (2011). Comenius and Savitribai Phule. JACL, 5(2), 78-104. Read article.
- Ambrose, S., Bridges, M., Lovett, M., DiPietro, M., & Norman, M. (2011). How learning works: Seven research-based principles for smart teaching. Reviewed by Rodriguez, R. (2011). JACL, 5(2), 106-107.
- Beeley, C. (2012). Leading God's people: Wisdom from the early church for today. Reviewed by Patterson, S. (2011). JACL, 5(2), 107-109.
- Blackaby, H. & Blackaby, R. (2011). Spiritual Leadership: Moving people on to God's agenda (rev. & Expanded Ed.). Reviewed by Patterson, S. (2011). JACL, 5(2), 109-111.
- Hamel, G. (2012). What matters now: How to win in a world of relentless change, ferocious competition, and unstoppable innovation. Reviewed by Shallenberger, M. (2011). JACL, 5(2), 111-113.
- Ogne, S. & Roehl, T. (2008). Transformational coaching: empowering leaders in a changing ministry world. Reviewed by Schaller, G. (2011). JACL, 5(2), 113-114.
- Ulanov, A. & Dueck, A. (2008). The living God and our living psyche: What Christians can learn from Carl Jung. Reviewed by Garbi, S. (2011). JACL, 5(2), 114-115.