Mission Statement, Philosophy and Program Goals
Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Mission Statement
Our mission is:
To cultivate competent professionals in a Christ-centered learning environment, who will positively impact and engage the global community.
Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Core Philosophical Values
We are committed to offering:
• Educational excellence
• Christ-centered environment
• Mutual Respect and Compassion
• Upholding Ethical and Professional Principles
• Highly Qualified Educators
• Patient/Client Interactions
• State of the Art Technology, Innovation, and Physical Plant
• Inter-professional Education (IPE)
• Unique Service Opportunity
Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology Program Goals
• To prepare our students for the professional work force
• That our students will complete the terminal degree in Speech-Language Pathology
• Our students will synthesize and interpret comprehensive knowledge of communication sciences and disorders.
• Students will effectively integrate knowledge to formulate sound clinical judgements.