• Applicants must meet the admissions requirements indicated by Undergraduate Enrollment and the School of Communication Sciences & Disorders.
• A minimal overall GPA of 2.75 and 3.0 in major courses must be maintained while in the program.
• To qualify for the accelerated 5yr track students must maintain a 3.3 GPA overall and 3.5 in core courses during the first three undergraduate years.
• Students may also choose to complete the Dual Degree Program in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology & Spanish. Explore the curriculum here.
• Questions? Call us at 269.471.6343 or email us at email@example.com.
Students must apply by July 15 for Fall semester
Once a student has been officially accepted into Andrews University, as a Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Pre-Professional student, students must apply during the Spring Semester of the freshman year (for 5 year track) or sophomore year (for BS), to the BS program.
To learn about tuition costs and scholarship opportunities please visit Student Financial Services and work with your respective financial advisor.
•Students accepted into the 5-year program during the second semester of their freshmen year are guaranteed a spot in the BS/MS program while continuing to meet outlined requirements.
• During the senior (fourth) year, students will complete the initial courses toward the MS degree.
• At the end of the senior year (fourth), students will graduate with a BS in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology and their MS in Speech-Language Pathology at the end of their fifth year.