Services for High School Students
WELCOME students, counselors, and parents!
- Dual enrollment courses on main campus
- Dual enrollment interactive online courses
- Concurrent enrollment courses on academy campuses
Tuition for courses approved for high school and academy students is $125 per credit, plus $50 general fee per semester, and any course-specific fees. Apply and register now!
Find the latest information about courses available during high school and how to prepare for college in each section of this website.
Terms We Use
- Dual enrollment: A student taking classes at two educational levels is dual enrolled. Both high school students taking undergraduate courses before graduating from high school, and college students adding one or more graduate courses before completing their undergraduate program, are benefiting by dual enrollment opportunities.
- Dual credit: When a student is granted credit in their current program for classes completed through dual enrollment at a higher level. For example, when an academy or high school accepts credits for an Andrews University course to fulfill a high school diploma requirement, the student earns both Andrews and academy credit for the same learning, i.e. dual credit.
- College enrichment: When an academy or high school allows a student to take an Andrews University class that will not count towards their high school diploma, some schools call this advanced level learning college enrichment.
- Concurrent enrollment: When Andrews University approves an AU course to be taught on an academy campus by an academy teacher (approved as an AU adjunct faculty), the academy students are considered concurrently enrolled, earning dual credit.