Health Panel on Trauma
Sat, May 14, 2022 @ 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
May is National Trauma and Mental Health Awareness month!
The past few years have seen an increase in trauma-related challenges as the world has tried to adjust to a great number of traumatic events, including losses brought on by the pandemic. Have you had trauma in your life or know someone who is having a hard time following a traumatic event? Are you experiencing symptoms of trauma exposure? Are you wanting answers to your concerns and hope to find healing? Join a panel of Christian trauma care specialists on Saturday, May 14, 2022, at 3 p.m. EST. The panel will be livestreamed on Wellspring Health Forum on YouTube.
The panel discussion will highlight the following:
- The defining role of mental health in our lives
- How individuals experience trauma differently
- Protecting one's health & reaching out for help during a perceived traumatic event
- How to rebuild resilience to minimize the effects of trauma, recover, and sustain health beyond
- Exploring steps to remaining on a healthy path