The General Conference and North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists subsidizes approximately 75 percent of tuition for MDiv students. As a result, no additional scholarships are available through the Seminary for the remaining 25 percent of tuition costs. Pricing for the 2016/2017 semester is as follows:
- Fall: $2,994.00 (+362 General fee), for up to 16 credits
- Spring: $2,994.00 (+362 General fee), for up to 16 credits
- Summer: $2,252.00 (+141 General fee), for up to 12 credits
For financial aid options, please contact Student Financial Services at (269) 471-3334, or firstname.lastname@example.org.