Before you can start work, you are required to complete all relevant paperwork. If you would like, you may print, complete, and bring the forms to the Employment Office at the Human Resources department on the second floor of the Administration Building. Otherwise, the forms will be available for you when you arrive at the Employment Office.
Benefits Offer and Election
For benefit-eligible employees, please review the Employee Class & Benefits section to see the benefits applicable to your employment class, indicated in your employee hire letter. Additional information regarding these benefits can be found under Benefits Overview.
We encourage you to visit the Current Benefit Plan Year page to review important information such as:
- Enrollment guide (step-by-step)
- Health coverage options & premiums
- Health plans summary
- Employee benefits guide
- Compliance notice
IMPORTANT: Employees eligible for health coverage are automatically enrolled in the high deductible health plan (employee coverage only). Changes to this election, including adding dependents, or the election of other applicable benefits, must be completed through the online benefit management system (bswift) within 30 days of eligibility.
In addition, we offer a health plan premium discount for the benefit year* to newly eligible employees. In order to qualify, you and your qualifying spouse, must:
- Complete enrollment and health assessment in the new e-wellness platform
- Profiles are loaded into the platform on the 10th and 20th of the month--please contact the Benefits Office if you are experiencing difficulties after the 20th and would like to complete your enrollment before the end of the month
- An enrollment code is needed--please refer to the email you received from the Benefits Office; you and your qualifying spouse will each use your own enrollment code
- Please see complete information and instructions, including how to get assistance with enrollment, on the University Health & Wellness website
Note: The discount will be applied to your health plan premium the first day of the following month after the enrollment and assessment is completed.
*Each benefit plan year begins July 1 and ends June 30