Phone: (269) 471-6096
Fax: (269) 471-8407
Student Success Center
Nethery Hall Suite 210,
Andrews University
Berrien Springs, MI

Major, Minor, and Advisor Changes

How to Request a Change of Major or Declare a Major

To request a major change, declare a major or minor, or make other changes to your academic record or to change or add an academic advisor, you may drop by the Student Success Center in Nethery Hall, Room 100 to fill out a request form.  If you are not on campus, or if it is more convenient, you may contact the Coordinator of Advising Services by e-mail to request your change. 

We ask all students to talk to a faculty member or academic advisor in the new major's department before making a change to your academic record.  If you have questions about this, please call Student Success, 269-471-6096.  

Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874   E-mail:
Copyright © 2019 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104