Fitness and Exercise Science (FTES)
Our degrees provide students with the knowledge and skills to prepare for national certification through the American Council on Exercise:
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Lifestyle & Weight Management Consultant
- Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist
If you are passionate about helping people to get fit, manage weight and help fight chronic diseases through exercise prescription and positive lifestyle change, choose any degree within our Fitness and Exercise Science Program!
General Education Requirements
Click on the following links:
- New Fitness Education General Education Requirements for BS/BA Degrees
- New Fitness Education General Education Requirements for Professional Degrees
Our program is certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE)
The information on these web pages is for information purposes only. While every attempt has been made to provide accurate information, the Andrews University Bulletin is the final and authoritative guide on regulations such as admission, general, core, major, and cognate requirements.
For More Information Please Contact
|Jasel McCoy||Advisor for this email@example.com or (269)471.3343|
|Gretchen Krivak||Facultyfirstname.lastname@example.org or (269)471.3371|