Who Can Vote?
In order to participate in this election, you must:
- Be 18 years of age before November 3, 2020
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a registered voter in the state where you will vote
- Please note: each state has its own voter registration deadlines and residency requirements
- Provide photo ID on Election Day (if voting in person)
If you are an international student or a permanent resident (green card holder), you are NOT eligible to vote, even if you may have received a voter registration card by mistake.