How to Apply
All applications are first processed through the University's Graduate Enrollment office. When your application file is complete, it is released to the DMin program office for an admission decision. You will need to communicate with both offices during the application process--Graduate Enrollment concerning the submission of documents and application fees (firstname.lastname@example.org), and at the same time correspond with the DMin (email@example.com) office to receive information in preparation for cohort participation.
Usually, these elements are required…
- Information about yourself, your intended starting term, and the concentration you wish to study
- Institutional official recommendation
- Two general recommendations
- Professional history
- Personal Spiritual Journey essay written in the language to be used by your cohort (English, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Application fee ($60).
- Financial plan (for U.S. citizens and permanent residents) or budget for those on a student visa
- Official transcripts (you don't need to request transcripts for degrees that were earned at Andrews)
- Summary of educational history (for those whose prior education is from outside the U.S.)
- English proficiency such as TOEFL will be required if English was not your primary/native language (not required for those entering a non-English-speaking cohort)
The entire application process is accomplished by using the online application form.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-269-471-3544 to make sure a place is reserved for you in the cohort of your choice while you are completing your application file with the Graduate Enrollment office.