Our rich diversity of students from all over the globe is one of the Seminarys greatest strengths. We are delighted that you are thinking of joining our international family, and we welcome you to apply.
Below are the special requirements for our international applicants.
- Applicants whose language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a minimum TOEFL score of 85, TOEFL (ibt) score of 565 and MELAB score of 81.
Applicants may submit their transcripts using either of the listed options below.
- Through a Credentials Evaluation Agency Official Transcript Evaluations are performed by the following organizations: WES, AACRAO, ECE.
- Directly from your University Official hardcopies of documents are required from institutions where English is not the language of instruction. Transcripts that are in Spanish or Portuguese do not need to be translated into English.
A copy of these secondary documents may be required where applicable.
- Baccalaureate for the French system
- Abitur Diploma for the German system
- A-level results for the British system
Complete the education summary form and submit to the Office of Graduate Enrollment Management.
The Graduate Enrollment Management reserves the right to request additional documents at its own discretion.