U.S. Taxes

If you are employed in an on-campus job, you will be required to pay U.S. taxes.

The Employment office offers assistance for international students during tax season (January-March each year). For more information please contact the Employment office directly by emailing employment@andrews.edu or visiting the Employment desk on the second floor of the Administration Building.


Return to Homepage