Who We Are
The Christian Leadership Center is an interdisciplinary organization of Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Michigan, providing inspiration, on-going leadership development, coaching, consultation, and research, for a network of church and community leadership throughout the world.
To accompany and develop people in their journey as servant leaders in the church and as Christian market-place ambassadors in a changing world.
• Transforming lives through Christian leadership principles
• Empowering individuals through ongoing contextual leader development
• Mentoring through Christ's model of servant leadership
The Center is intentional in developing leaders on three distinct levels:
• Transformation of the individual
• Development of essential leadership patterns
• Formation of administrative skills
Who We Serve
The Christian Leadership Center provides a forum for academicians and field practitioners to collaaborate and process theological thoughts that shapes the Seventh-day Adventist church’s understandings of leadership, in an effort to clarify, and integrate transformational leadership development across cultures. The biblically based model of servant leadership promoted by the Christian Leadership Center grows from that reflection.
The Christian Leadership Center is also involved in service:
• To specific church entities on-going leadership development
• For coaching or mentoring relationships for individuals
• To any organizations seeking to apply the principles of Christ to their mission.