Computer Literacy Training: Module 2
This semester, the School of Business Administration, in collaboration with the Office of Human Resources, is providing an opportunity for staff and faculty to participate in the next phase of the Computer Literacy Training, Module 2: Practical Approach to Productive Software Skills Technology (PowerPoint, OneNote, and Publisher).
Module 2 will be offered during the Spring semester, on Wednesdays, from 10:30am-12:20pm, in Chan Shun Hall 226 (PC Lab), beginning on January 22, 2014, and ending on February 26, 2014. Dates and specific topics are listed below:
- PowerPoint—Introduction to Presentation Software (1/22/2014)
- PowerPoint—Advanced Techniques (1/29/2014)
- OneNote—Basic Use and Application (2/5/2014)
- OneNote—Sharing and Formatting (2/12/2014)
- Publisher—Introduction to Publisher (2/19/2014)
- Publisher—Publishing your files (2/26/2014)
RSVP at email@example.com and specify whether you would like to attend the entire Module 2 training listed above, or if you are interested in going through the training on PowerPoint (2 sessions), OneNote (2 sessions) or Publisher (2 sessions). When sending an RSVP, we will need your full name, ID#, email address, and the department you work in. Seats are limited to 25.
Contact: Anita Gonzalez firstname.lastname@example.org 269-471-3884