Wellness Support Group
40 days to embracing a healthier lifestyle
Sat, April 5, 2014 @ 04:00 pm - 05:15 pm
Counseling Center Offers Wellness Support Group
Lifestyle Improvement Focused Team (LIFT)
A PSYCHOEDUCATIONAL HEALTH & WELLNESS SUPPORT GROUP
Introducing…. 40 Days to Embracing a Healthier Lifestyle
- If you are looking for a support group to initiate or maintain your health goals
- If you would like to better manage your physical & emotional health
- If you have you been diagnosed with a chronic illness
- If you experience a stressful life
- If you would like to be more fit… More energetic… More productive…
You are invited to join us:
Date: Saturday afternoon, April 5, 2014
Place: Counseling & Testing Center, Bell Hall 123 (on the campus of Andrews University)
Time: 4–5:15 p.m.
The first 15 people to register will receive a complimentary copy of the book 40 Days to Better Living—A Seven-Step Model to Healthy Living, addressing areas of spiritual, medical, emotional, family, physical, nutrition and vocational health.
The LIFT program includes:
- Support meetings
- Health information
- Weekly objectives
- Inspirational readings
- Opportunity to reflect, share and receive feedback
**Space is limited
Facilitated by Judith Fisher, psychologist, and LaKesha Morris, counselor. The group is open to students, faculty, staff & members of the community.
This health & wellness series will last six weeks, beginning April 5, and ending May 10, 2014, with weekly Saturday afternoon meetings. We strongly recommend you plan to attend all six meetings!
Signing up for the group is simple: Call or send an email message with your name and contact information:
269-471-3470 or email@example.com.
Your investment in your health is the most lucrative one you could ever make. It’s priceless!