Andrews & United Way: Changing the Community Story
Join the Fight for Health, Education & Financial Stability of Every Person!
Andrews’ annual employee United Way Campaign launched on October 2! This is one of the ways we as a community can exercise Christ’s commission to all of us to care for those around us, providing basic needs and job skills as well as improving education readiness and opportunities, and general health for children and adults, not only physically but also socially and emotionally.
Our dedicated United Way campaign group leaders are Carissa Loy Andrews, Carmelita Arthur, David Iwasa, Kathy Iwasa, Fares Magesa, Rebecca May, Quentin Sahly, Konnely Santana, Dorothy Show, and Kevin & Vicki Wiley.
Here are a few important things to note about this year's campaign:
- The campaign will run for four weeks. Each week, everyone will receive a weekly email update from their campus group leader.
- This year’s goal is $22,000 however $15,000 is already committed by 117 employees giving consistently through payroll deduction! Together we can close the gap!
- Giving incentives have been generously provided for our campaign by The Boulevard Inn, Village Hardware, and Villwocks Outdoor Living. A county-wide incentive from Tyler Automotive is also on the list! Check your pledge form packet or ask your campus group leader for details.
- Everyone can participate in one or more of three ways: Give. Advocate. Volunteer.
- Your campus group leader will keep you updated on the campaign and provide more information on the many ways United Way of Southwest Michigan is changing the stories of our community neighbors—right here in our own Berrien and Cass Counties.