Andrews Teaching & Learning Conference
Thu, March 29, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 09:00 pm
THEME: "Total Engagement: Meaningful Learning in K–20 Classrooms"
- 10:30–11:20 a.m., Morning Keynote: Hyveth Williams & Rahel Wells* (Chan Shun Hall, Garber Auditorium)
- 11:30 a.m.–12:20 p.m., Poster Session & Lunch (Chan Shun Hall Lobby)
- 12:30–1:20 p.m., Breakout Session 1 (Bell Hall Classrooms)
- 1:30–2:20 p.m., Breakout Session 2 (Bell Hall Classrooms)
- 2:30–3:20 p.m., Breakout Session 3 (Bell Hall Classrooms)
- 3:30–4:20 p.m., Breakout Session 4 (Bell Hall Classrooms)
- 4:30–5:20 p.m., Breakout Session 5 (Bell Hall Classrooms)
- 5:30 p.m., Dinner & Networking
- 7:30 p.m., Keynote Presentation and Conclusion: Virgel Hammonds** (Chan Shun Hall, Garber Auditorium)
BREAKOUT SESSIONS: Information regarding oral presentations will be posted on the event website.
REGISTRATION: Click here to begin the registration process. The deadline has passed for proposal submissions, but registration is still open for attendance.
*Recipients of the 2017 Daniel Augsburger Excellence in Teaching Award
**Chief Learning Officer at KnowledgeWorks