A Global Celebration of Andrews
Join us for a weekend full of virtual events!
Fri, September 25, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 08:30 pm
Sat, September 26, 2020 @ 09:00 am - 09:30 pm
Sun, September 27, 2020 @ 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
Please join us Sept. 25–27 on alumni.andrews.edu/celebrateAU for a Global Celebration of Andrews weekend filled with virtual events that alumni and friends of Andrews can join from wherever you are across the globe.
The schedule of events includes a webinar by TEDxUBC speaker Dr. Kylynda Bauer (BA, BS '14), livestreamed French- and English-speaking church services, a Virtual 5k, music and much more.
Highlights throughout the weekend include:
- Virtual Goodie Bag
- #andrewsalumni Photo Contest
- Virtual 5k (results deadline 5 p.m. Sunday, learn more here)
- University Vespers
- “Making Friends for Eternity” Scriptural Pursuit Sabbath School (English)
- French- and English-speaking Livestreamed Church Services
- Campus Tour
- “Real Talk: A Christian Social Work Response to Policing and Community Unrest” presented by the Department of Social Work
- School of Architecture & Interior Design Alumni Zoom Open House
- "A Look Back" video presented by BSCF (Black Student Christian Forum)
- Updates from the Seminary
- Video Feature—Celebrate AU: Re-experience Andrews
- Wind Symphony and University Singers Concert
- Online Workout Class
- "Tea with the President" Q&A with President Luxton
- Andrews Webinar Series—The Gut Microbiota Influences Health: A Malnutrition Report presented by Dr. Kylynda Bauer (BA, BS ’14)
- "Virtual Healthy Cooking Demo" presented by the School of Population Health, Nutrition and Wellness
- Virtual 5k Leaderboard Results and Participants Digital Photoboard
Please note that all of these events are virtual. The schedule is being updated regularly and can be viewed at alumni.andrews.edu/celebrateAU, which is where join information will become available for each event.
We look forward to seeing you be a part of this global celebration.
—Your Alumni Team