Week of Prayer: Adjusted Class Schedule
Greetings, Andrews University!
We are about halfway through this semester, and we continue to move forward well—hooray! Take a moment to look through how to engage in your faith and wellbeing, especially the last note about Spring Week of Prayer (which starts Monday, March 8) changes in the class schedule. By the way, these are opportunities for graduate, undergraduate and remote students!
- Want to become a student chaplain or a ministry leader? We are actively seeking individuals who want to serve in a variety of roles and passions. Let us know in the University Faith app or go to: Get Involved
- Route to Raise—Check out this unique fundraising opportunity on the UFaith App.
- Vespers and Sabbath—Whether it’s Proximity/Impact vespers, Living Springs Fellowship, Makarios, New Life Fellowship or One Place Fellowship, make plans to attend in person! Details of the various experiences are in the UFaith app. Makarios and Living Springs Fellowship request pre-registration.
- Student Missions—Many opportunities around the world for next school year! Email email@example.com for more info.
Week of Prayer—This is happening next week! Each day we have one of our own sharing on the theme “Love is Life.”
- We will meet at 11:30 a.m. EST Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday as well as 7:30 p.m. Friday evening.
- We will have in-person seating in the PMC sanctuary for the first 250 people who reserve their seat by pre-registering for each day.
- The service will also be livestreamed on Andrews University’s YouTube and Facebook pages.
- Chapel Credit—Undergraduates, remember to pre-register on the UFaith app for each day that you want to get the check-in link. Credit is available for attending in person or watching on the livestream.
- Due to Week of Prayer, there will be no Pulse groups.
The Week of Prayer schedule will impact your class times in this way:
(Tuesday and Thursday classes follow the regular class schedule)
Adjusted Class Schedule for Monday and Friday only.
No class or WOP on Wednesday, March 10.
7:30 a.m. classes meet from 7:20–8 a.m.
8:30 a.m. classes meet from 8:10–8:50 a.m.
9:30 a.m. classes meet from 9–9:40 a.m.
10:30 a.m. classes meet from 9:50–10:30 a.m.
11:30 a.m. classes meet from 10:40–11:20 a.m.
The Seminary Week of Spiritual Emphasis with Pavel Goia, "Growing in God," will take place March 9–11, from 11:30 a.m.–12:50 p.m. daily, at this link. Credit is only available for seminarians.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love is Life—John 3:16