Office Assistant needed in Berrien Springs
OFFICE ASSISTANT NEEDED!
1888 Glad Tidings Publishers is looking for an Assistant to help with the daily operations of a self-supporting ministry and maintain the warehouse. Experience with filling book and other material orders is preferred! Proficiency with HP and Apple computers along with Microsoft Office, email and internet is required. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to organize a warehouse, undertake a variety of office support tasks, work diligently and independently. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion. Must possess the ability to answer phones professionally. Seeking someone who is a quick learner, proactive and able to lift heavy boxes.
The position is part-time (20 hours per week). The basic hours are 9 am – 2pm Monday through Thursday but are flexible. The salary is $15 per hour.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Communicate and work closely with Office Manager
- Process and ship orders
- Provide excellent customer service by phone, in person, or email
- Photocopying and scanning
- Maintain filing system
- Mail correspondence, invoices, donation receipts, etc.
- Order office supplies
- Track inventory, order stock and complete end of the year count
- Ensure all materials needed for the yearly National Conference and Board retreat are organized and shipped. Employee is expected to work at the function. Expenses covered.
Ensure all materials needed at various conferences (ASI, AMEN and GYC) are organized and shipped. Employee is expected to work at the function. Expenses covered.
- Other special projects as needed
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you qualify and are interested.