Policies and Information
Check in and check out times
- Check in time is 5:00 p.m.
- Check out time is Before 11:00 a.m.
- Guests checking out later than 11:00 a.m. will be charged for an additional night's stay.
- Room Keys: It is important that you return your room key upon check out. If the keys are not returned there will be a KEY REPLACEMENT FEE of $75.
Rules Regulation & Services
- Smoking and the use of alcohol or drugs strictly prohibited on the campus of Andrews University.
- Linens (sheets, pillows, blankets and towels) are included in the room rate. Extra linens are available upon request. Please call the Guest Room Reservation Center at 269-471-3360.
- A reservation is finalized only upon payment of the deposit, which is equal to the first night's stay.
- Special rates are available for parents of current residents of Burman, Damazo, Lamson, and Meier Halls.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the reserved arrival date.
- To cancel, call Guest Services at 269-471-3360.
- Cancellations not made 24 hours prior to the reserved arrival date will be charged for the first night of the reservation.
- No-shows will be charged for the first night of the reservation, and the remainder of the reservation will be canceled.
- A maximum of four guests, including children, is permitted in each room.
- No pets are allowed in the residence halls, unless designated as a legal service animal.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol or drugs are prohibited.
- Weapons or other dangerous implements may not be present on any Andrews University controlled property.