If you have a credit on your account, please fill out and turn in a Check Request form to Student Financial Services. Check Request forms are located in the Self Help section of the SFS lobby or online (select Credit Refund Request).
- Checks will not be issued without a credit balance.
- Checks for the Full Refund amount will zero out your student account. Any subsequent charges posted to your account, whether fines, fees, or other charges will be due and payable.
- Checks take a minimum of 3-5 working days to process.
- Rent transfers to AU Housing also take a minimum of 3-5 working days to process. Without sufficient processing time, SFS is not responsible for late fees charged.
- Credit balances resulting from credit card payments will be refunded to the credit card.
- Cash withdrawals are limited to 3 per semester.
- Credit refund checks are limited to 3 per semester.
- Tution, fees, and other charges will post to accounts after the Add/Drop date each semester. Aid will post the day after. Refund checks should be available 3-5 business days after a credit is showing.
Check your account online at finVue. And, as always, please bring photo ID whenever picking up your refund check or when requesting a cash withdrawal!