Andrews University Faculty Senate
The Andrews University Faculty Senate will fulfill the Mission of the University by championing academic quality in the delivery of education services, supporting and advising the University administration, and partnering with the community and Board of Trustees: To Seek Knowledge, Affirm Faith, Change the World. The Faculty Senate shall be a forum that is actively and substantively engaged in the governance and oversight of the daily enterprises of the faculty and academic affairs.
AU Senate Schedule
2016-2017 ( 6:00 – 8:00 in the Whirlpool Room except as noted)
- August 31, 2016 (agenda)
- September 21, 2016 (agenda)
- October 26, 2016 (agenda)
- November 16, 2016 (agenda)
- December 7, 2016 (agenda)
- January 18, 2017 (6:30 pm; agenda)
- February 15, 2017 (agenda)
- March 15, 2017 (draft agenda)
- April, 19, 2017
- May 10, 2017
The Faculty Senate is part of shared governance at Andrews University.