Loma Linda University
DMin intensives will be in a facility on or near the Loma Linda University campus. Maps of the immediate vicinity are available at the Drayson Center web site.
Sorry, dormitory accommodations are not available at either Loma Linda or La Sierra. These recommendations that were provided by our Loma Linda hosts are supposed to be available at a cost of $30-$50 per night:
Walking distance from campus:
- Loma Linda Inn, 24532 University Avenue, Loma Linda, 800-796-6835. It was described to us as roughly comparable to what Motel 6 may offer in amenities. This probably has the lowest rates of the establishments recommended to us.
Two Miles from campus:
- Red Tile Inn, 1311 RV Center Drive, Colton, 909-824-902
- Best Western, Colton Ave., 909-793-2001
- Days Inn, 2830 South Iowa Avenue, Colton, 909-788-9900
Three or more miles from campus:
- Super 8 Lodge, 294 E. Hospitality Lane, San Bernardino, 909-381-1681 or 800-800-8000
- E-Z 8 Motel, 1750 S. Waterman Ave. San Bernardino, 909-888-4827
- Penny Lodge, 225 E. Hospitality Lane, San Bernardino, 909-888-6777
- TraveLodge, 909-888-6777
- Good Nite Inn, 1675 Industrial Park Ave., Redlands, 909-793-3723
Rates over $50:
- Comfort Inn, 1909 S. Business Center Dr., San Bernardino, 909-889-0090
- La Quinta Motor Inn, 205 E. Hospitality Lane, San Bernardino, 909-888-7571
- Radisson Hotel, 295 North E. Street, San Bernardino, 909-381-6181
- Residence Inn by Marriott, 2025 Convention Center Way, Ontario, 909-937-6788
- Hilton Hotel, 285 E. Hospitality Lane, San Bernardino, 909-889-0133
There may be a discounted rate available at any of these places—ask for the "Loma Linda University" special rate.
A "Super Shuttle" service is available either from Los Angeles airport (approx. $80 one way) or from the recommended and nearer airport, Ontario (approx. $40 one way). A suggestion--it could be a convenience and a cost-savings if several class members pool resources to share the rental for a car.