UPDATE: Save Money with Summer Online Courses
School of Distance Education and International Partnerships | Posted on July 2, 2020
Enjoy the flexibility and fun of interacting with classmates from around the world while safely at home this summer. Back by popular demand are our online intensives and English-as-a-Second-Language program.
Seize the Summer: June 8–July 31, 2020
- Flexible, asynchronous, 8-week online learning experience
- Tuition: $190 per credit | Guest fee: $70 per semester
- Take one or two intensives (up to 7 credits)
- Each class requires 15+ hours per week, several deadlines per week
CIEP Summer Semester: June 8–July 16, 2020
- Six week English-as-a-Second-Language Program
- Tuition: Discounted | Guest fee: $70 per semester
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Each course meets 2.5 hours/day, Monday–Thursday
Self-paced Online: Enroll any day before August 21, 2020
- Intensives not for you? Choose from 75+ online classes.
- Tuition: $405 per credit | Guest fee: $70 per semester
- Review class info & syllabi.
- Consider even more options through sister institutions.
While summer work and travel plans may have changed, get ahead with study to finish sooner, seizing the great discounts to save money, too, all while safely socially distanced. From teachers needing continuing education to new high school graduates, and all in between, there is an opportunity to enrich your summer. We’ll support your studies from anywhere in the world with technology that meets minimum requirements.
World Changers Made Here.