To apply to become a CWD or to recertify click here for the application.
CWD is an exciting step in University Wellness's (UW) goal of transformating Andrews University through wellness. Departments are the central space where connection, community, and caring takes place. Imagine your students and colleagues all sharing an experience that can make the whole department happier, more engaged, more resilient, more confident and healthier!
Achieveing greater levels of physical, mental, and spiritual health as a community means we all benefit from our collective efforts. The CWD intiative recognizes, rewards and supports those departments that put forth intentional effort to improve their members' health and wellness as a team. This provides an encouraging environment for faculty, staff, students, and visitors to easily participate in an overall healthier AU campus.
1. Religion and Biblical Languages
2. Communication Sciences and Disorders
4. School of Distance Educatioin
5. Discipleship and Religious Education
6. Medical Laboratory Sciences
7. Human Resources
8. Teaching, Learning, and Curriculum
9. School of Rehabilitation Sciences
10. Department of Leadership
11. Lamson Hall
12. Church History Department
13. Graduate Enrollment Management and International Credential Office
14. Andreasen Center for Wellness/University Wellness
15. Third Floor Administrative Suite
16. Graduate Psychology and Counseling
17. Campus Ministries
18. School of Nursing
19. University Communication
20. Population Health, Nutrition, and Wellness