What we do...
- We are first point of contact for all Andrews University faculty, staff, student and alumni support requests
- We support all university-owned computers in offices, labs, and classrooms
- Leverage automation tools to rapidly deploy needed changes to desktop workstations
- Support many departmental servers and applications
- Maintaining administrative, support and faculty/staff computers, including both desktop, laptops and mobile devices. This includes hardware and software support and software installation/configuration for institutional computers.
- For help with departmental equipment problems, submit a work order or email email@example.com.
- Assistance in connecting a personal devices to the campus network. The Service Desk, located in the Andrews University Bookstore, is aimed primarily at connecting students (faculty/staff are welcome) to Andrews University online resources.
Tech Support Servoes
For technical support and self-help services, visit the ITS Contact Center page by clicking on the logo below: