What we do...
- We are first point of contact for all Andrews University faculty, staff, student and alumni support requests
- We support all university-owned computers in offices, labs, and classrooms
- Leverage automation tools to rapidly deploy needed changes to desktop workstations
- Support many departmental servers and applications
- Maintaining administrative, support and faculty/staff computers, including both desktop, laptops and mobile devices. This includes hardware and software support and software installation/configuration for institutional computers.
- For help with departmental equipment problems, submit a work order or email email@example.com.
- Need assistance in connecting personal devices to the campus network? The Service Desk, located in the Andrews University Bookstore is aimed primarily at connecting students (faculty/staff are welcome) to Andrews University online resources.
Tech Support Services
For convenient technical support and self-help services, visit the ITS Contact Center page or click on the logo below:
Additional services we provide:
- Printing Services
- Computer Replacement for Faculty/Staff
- Shared Network Resources for Faculty/Staff
- Digital Signage
- Used Technology Sales (eBay)